Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Look Back


I am joining the ranks of the 21 century. I am starting a blog. I am not the easiest person to get in touch with, I know. This is for all of my friends, who's calls or emails I forget to return. (By the way, I hope to do better at both of those.)
Even though my life can seem mundane, it is at least mine. I am enjoying it for all it's worth. I will start this blog off with pictures from travels in the last ten years. I hope you enjoy sharing in my memories of some great places.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hooray! We love Becky. I am writing this from BYU campus and Tara and Heather are actually in the room right next to me. So much love for Beck in this place...

Paige said...

You are one of the most beautiful people thatI know and I am so honored to say that I knew that little girl way back when. You have been one of my very best friends for so long Beck. (almost 30 years!) Can you even believe that! I ;)Let me know how guitar lessons are going! ;)