Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just like old times

It is great that friends can weave in and out of our lives, all the while enriching us as we go.

Heather A (one of my fave girls in the world) came back home to us in Cali temporarily. The MBA classes that hold her hostage gave us a free weekend to play (under the disguise of checking out tech companies.)


We had a fabulous weekend. We walked The Dish (it's so popular it was even referenced in Gilmore Girls once.) We ate at Ann's Coffee Shop. (It has to die for french toast with yummy whipped cream.) We shopped in the City (San Fran, of course. We hit H&M, FT, and Anthro.) We ate at Osha for Thai. (I highly recommend the pumpkin curry. ) Plus, we enjoyed Target runs,Tivo'd shows, chick flick movies, and a Sunday dinner with numerous friends.

All in all, it was pretty great. It felt like normal ( although I know it's not the way it is anymore.) It made me appreciate that good friends always fall back into place with one another. Thank you Heather, Marisa, and Amanda. (Tara, you were definitely missed. We're just so happy to know that you'll be visiting soon enough. Your blog posting will come...)

1 comment:

Lissy Sarvela said...

I love those old times too...even if I only got to enjoy them when I came to visit. And I LOVE the new pic at the top. Very chic! you are a babe!!