Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All in all



I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family with whom I travel. This trip was no exception. Every journey I learn a little more about myself, my companions, and the world in which we live. I am constantly amazed, but not really surprised, when I am able to make a connection with a perfect stranger whether it be a flight attendant, an old woman selling a dirndl, or a fellow tourist taking pictures. This is really what I bring home from my adventures abroad: a better love and appreciation for my fellowmen. We are not really strangers at all, just friends who have yet to meet

2 comments:

The Lanyons said...

I love your blog and your insights!

RC Cola said...

Bec i am glad you finally started a blog so I can follow you around the world and hear all your travels. I miss you as a travel partner.