Monday, July 27, 2009

A Real Discovery to Download





Listen to a song.

I am constantly buying new music and looking for unknown (to me and the general public) artists.I usually then share my finds with a few friends. My latest favorite group is Adam and Darcie. I know that I'm a bit biased because Adam is my brother and Darcie is my sister-in-law, but they are really talented. I like them as much, if not more than, most of the other music I buy. So I am sharing my find. Their second album California Trail is awesome.It's pretty chill yet really beautiful. I just want more people to hear them.
Here's some info and links:

interview
http://www.newdust.com/

Someone in Ireland heard their album, LOVED it, and wanted to release it over there. Pretty cool. Here's an interview from over there
http://www.cluas.com/indie-music/Interviews/tabid/106/EntryId/1116/Adam-and-Darcie.aspx

http://www.myspace.com/adamanddarcie

Happy listening.


5 comments:

Peg said...

wow - I checked out every link and each of the interviews is so interesting and full of praise and appreciation. of course I've heard and love the music, but this was fun. thanks for the connections.

Adam said...

for real, these guys are amazing.

laura kate said...

*****five stars for sure, I kinda want to cut and paste this post on my own, even if it just is seen by a few others.

Brittany said...

Thanks for the new band info Beck! I like this group.

Rachelle said...

I love love love it! Hope all is well. I've just been knocked up and sick lately, J/J, so I've been a bit out-of-it! When are you coming for a visit? Too bad we missed you over the 4th!
Take care sweetie!