Monday, November 3, 2008

Flashback or Flashdance?




These were from an 80's karaoke party in September. It wasn't a dress up party, but we couldn't resist.
The CRAZIEST part was that Amanda and Tara's outfits all came from Wal-mart. EVERYTHING that we wore when we were 11, can be found in stores today.
Want a stack of jelly bracelets?
Wal-mart.
How about colored tights? Yep.
Leg warmers? Done.
You name it: bangles, jangles, polka-dots, spandex, stirrup pants, leggings, and scrunchies are all available.
I also bought a complete outfit, but I ended up putting together this gem (or do I mean Jem?) from my own closet. (Okay, the t-shirt was purchased....) The last picture is here to show you my sweet makeup. Go ahead and enlarge it. Orange and Teal.

3 comments:

laura kate said...

You are definately Jem. "Jem is truly outrageous. Truly,truly outrageous." Looks like a totally, awesome party!

Lissy Sarvela said...

Flash-BACK and proud of it!! That's my era! Go 80's!!!

Paige said...

Don't you love how everything always comes back? You are totally awesome though and can still pull it off! The 80's were the best!!!