Monday, November 3, 2008

Kids Galore!





















I just returned from a couple days visit to Utah. My favorite part of every visit is whenI get to play with all my little munchkins. I am bummed that I missed Kjell.

Laura, Noah, Clara carved a pumpkin. Obviously, Clara loved it. Maybe Lo should puree some squash up. I think she would like it.







I spent an afternoon with Carson and Summer. The weather was perfect to have some fun times at the park. Curt and Tami have some seriously adventurous kids! There is no question to whom these two belong.



3 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

Not that I am biased in ANY way...but dang, those Sanders make some cute kiddos!!

Paige said...

I'm so glad that you got to play with all your cute kids, but you are so in trouble for not coming to see me? Do you realize how long it has been since I've seen you???

Peg said...

so incredibly CUTE! and adventurous! yes, I meant the kids, but...