Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bon Voyage

I know that in this financial crisis, I should be a bit careful with my money. The problem with that is: I am headed on vacation. I purchased airline tickets in September (before all the craziness.) I actually thought that the fares were low then. Who knew there were even lower prices on the horizon? Usually airfares go up closer to the departure. Not anymore.
Regardless, I am going on a little vaca on Monday. I'll be in Eastern Europe (Budapest, Hungary; Prague, Czech Republic; Salzburg, Austria) with my good friend Stephanie. I'll pack warmly, button up, and bring an umbrella. I am sure I'll have great stories to tell when I return.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Oh you lucky girl you! I love that you can get out and see the world. Enjoy for all of us that can't! You deserve it! Just take lots of pictures and show them off when you get home. Also, be very careful, no more robberies!

The Lanyons said...

How fun! So jealous of Czech Rep -dying to go there! I LOVE Salzburg! I do hope you're doing the Sound of Music tour!

darcie said...

taken scared me of europe. but you're too savvy for that nonsense.

Tammy said...

Fun! Steph Hurst?? I hope you have a great time! Happy Birthday on the 13th too in case I don't catch you then.