Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prague - and my birthday

The Charles Bridge


I shouldn't look so happy in a prison full of torture devices

The sweet hotel manager sent up champagne and chocolate mousse for my birthday.
(I think housekeeping will enjoy our gift.)

We both enjoyed hour long massages. Mine was heavenly!
It was a special indulgence for my birthday.
Another special event was La Traviata. I really wanted to go to the opera.
Steph was enthusiastic and she indulged me, since she doesn't really go to these things.
We had a great time.
It was a lovely birthday.



1 comment:

Peg said...

Chic attractive tourist girl in vile dungeon... yeah, the whole layers-of-time in the same spot thing is a weird concept.

Good birthday report! Did you leave a note with the bubbly? What a nice gesture from the manager. No review of the opera - hmm..