Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am in love



with this little guy.



Kjell and I spent the weekend enjoying the sights of San Diego.
( Yeah, we included his mom and dad too.)
Kjell is such a fun little guy! He is funny, sweet, silly, and tender.
I loved that he let me in and allowed me to be his buddy.

Sea World:


The beach/coast was as much fun for Ad as it was for Kjell.






The zoo was awesome too.



I am honored to have been invited on Adam and Darcie's family vacation. It was a wonderful weekend. Thank you A & D for including me and sharing Kjelly. I miss him already.

5 comments:

darcie said...

thank you for making it happen in a million ways. we'll have fond memories forever.

Cindy said...

Kjell is a perfect little mix of Adam and Darcie. Adorable! But Bec, no more titles like that. You had me going for a minute :) Love ya.

laura kate said...

I got a good chuckle from Cindy's comment. What a fun weekend, and what a fun little guy!

PJ Evers said...

I caught the title when I logged in to Cindy's blog - it got me too!
So incredibly adorable!! I especially love the picture of you and Kjell walking to the beach.
Love,
Patti

Lissy Sarvela said...

Yeah, he's a heartbreaker, huh? Once you get that coy little smile out of him... you are his forever!