Friday, June 24, 2011

Yosemite



Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise,
a glitter of green and golden wonder
in a vast edifice of stone and space.
Ansel Adams







In June,
I was able to spend a few days with friends in Yosemite and the surrounding area.
We enjoyed the grandeur of God's creation mainly through hiking. It was glorious.
I would like to say that we also enjoyed camping, but the villa was too amazing to resist. No roughing it this time. We gorged ourselves on gourmet meals, pampered sore muscles in a hot tub, relaxed with books on the lakeshore, watched movies in a home theater, rocked out with SingStar, and created memories to last a lifetime.
I am blessed with amazing friends with whom adventure abounds and laughter follows.












2 comments:

Lissy Sarvela said...

Oh man...those pics are breathtaking! I want to be there right now. Yet another fun and active adventure for my cool little sis.

Cindy said...

Beautiful, Beckaroo. Remember our winter trip to Yosemite several years ago when that kid named Josh gave us a ride into the park?