Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I think it's kind of funny that I like to put a lot of pictures in a blog instead of writing. I guess that I am making it easy for someone with a short attention span ( a la US weekly. )

Here are my current thoughts:
* Many people are overjoyed at the election results. I am happy they are happy. I hope all this talk of change really does create change and not blame.
* I love that it was historic night for our nation.
* I am getting used to change of my own in my home. Tara, Marisa, and Teresa are all gone. I am in a different room. Things are good, just different. I am thinking about a tribute blog entry. We'll see...

*Oh - here's a shout out to Heather: Happy Birthday!

(Heather's B-day 2005) (Heather's B-day 2007)

2 comments:

heather said...

Oh such fun memories! Beck I'm so glad we were able to spend some time this year together so close to my birthday. Despite changes I'm so glad our friendship is as strong as ever. Love you

Tammy said...

I'm all about pics too! Fun. You have such cute nieces & nephews too!