Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not even a little reality in this TV




So... some friends and I have made jokes about "T.V. boyfriends." I promise we are not crazy or desperate. Mainly, we like the characters they portray on television. Yeah, it doesn't hurt that that these guys are easy on the eyes too.
Here are my favorites.
Jim from The Office, Chuck from Chuck, and Booth from Bones.
So what do you think? ( I know we're not the only ones who think this.....)
Who are your faves?
Oh dang. I just remembered Jack from Lost. That show isn't on right now, but I certainly wouldn't mind being stuck on an island with him

8 comments:

darcie said...

does bobby flay count? it's not that i have a crush on him, just wish we were homies and would have dinner parties together.

Lissy Sarvela said...

My fave for YOU....Chuckles!!!!

Peg said...

darcie, I'm so glad you have seen the light re: Bobby. I recall you indicating a lack of appreciation of his attitude or skills. wouldn't he be fun in the kitchen at a family party?

as for my opinion on your survey, Beck... any suggestion made by one such as I would be somehow unflattering, so I will abstain from voting.

Rebecca said...

Hey - I wanted to know what other favorites are out there - not which TV guy is best for me.
Although, I do love Chuck ;)
Thanks,Lis.

Peg said...

I knew what you were asking. I just meant - no one wants to know who anyone's MOM thinks is a cutie. ew...

Unknown said...

I LOVE Jim, but he reminds me too much of my bro Andy to think of him romantically. it's the sarcasm mostly...hope that doesn't ruin it for you:)!
ps every time I get on on an airplane I secretly hope that you walk by and take my drink order:). I miss you!

Rachelle said...

Hey, I loved hearing your voice as I was reading through your blog. I love all the pics and to get a better idea of what you've been up to. As far as TV boyfriends go, they axed mine last season when they got rid of "Moonlight". I really liked that Alex O' something guy from it. Out of yours, my favorite is definitely Jack. He's a super-babe! Take care cutie and keep in touch!

Tara said...

Booth is mine :)